The Outdoor Wife has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.theoutdoorwife.com
and update your bookmarks.

3.17.2010

A GUSSY Special!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, everyone!

For those of you who don't know her, let me introduce you to Gussy.


Isn't she adorably beautiful? Check out those EYELASHES! Seriously. 
And these, my dear friends, are the legendary Gussy ruffles:


Her ruffles match her beauty, huh? Yeah, I thought you'd agree. 

Well, for all of you wonderful readers of The Outdoor Wife, Gussy is blessing us with 
15% OFF YOUR ORDER FROM NOW UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT!

All you need to do is enter "theoutdoorwife" at checkout to redeem this amazing deal! I'm excited to order my new large zipped pouch. What are you going to order from her shop?

Thanks so much, Gussy!
Don't forget, this offer is only good for today, tomorrow and Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment