The Outdoor Wife has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.theoutdoorwife.com
and update your bookmarks.

5.07.2010

Humbled. Grateful. Joyful.



I'll write more about this soon, but I'm just stopping in to say that (in)courage has awarded me a sponsorship to the Relevant Conference

I can't even begin to describe the excitement and joy I have in my heart. I am so humbled...

...and so excited!

I read the posts at (in)courage every morning and the writers are all some of my favorites that I read daily. 


Thanks for the opportunity. I'm beyond honored.

9 comments:

  1. Nish!! How exciting!! So proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCREAMING my lungs out in excitement for you!!

    HUGS !! Hopefully you'll make time to meet little ole me now that you're BIG TIME! =)

    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww yay!! I hope you have a wonderful time! I wish i could go to that but i have no idea how to even get a sponsor and there is no way i could afford the trip! cant wait to hear how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I was following along with the party on Twitter, but I've never participated in a Twitter party before and could.not.keep.up, lol. So excited for you, how wonderful. I would love to attend, but with all my family is going through I'm just not sure it's the right time for me. I'm praying about it, and trusting that if it's meant to be it will all fall into place.

    Even if I can't make it, I can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, thats brilliant news xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nish! I so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO thrilled for you! What a perfect pairing! Can't wait to hear what all God brings out of this! And can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO happy you won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can't wait to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! I love (in)courage, too! :)
    Blessings,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete